Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleeper

Somehow, it's managed to creep up on me. I didn't really realise it until very recently, but I'll be headed back to York in a week's time.

What have I accomplished these three months? I worked at OCBC for about a month, and visited Sydney. Otherwise, event-wise, I don't really remember doing anything in particular. Where has all the time gone? I suppose a lot of it did go toward meeting people, but somehow it feels as though it's been a rather unproductive summer.

I think one of my biggest regrets about this summer is that I didn't do as much leisure reading as I might have liked to - I don't really do that much in York. Lack of books, and somehow I don't feel like flipping through pages when I already do so for course-related texts. Almost as recompense, I've just started on Sophie's World (aka Philosophy 101). I've not got very far into it, but it does seem to be pretty interesting.

No comments: